http://digital-intifada.blogspot.com/2012/04/digital-intifada-exclusive-interview.html

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Our and my dear sister Anonymous Nederland has passed away Sparkles Linux .

Our and my dear sister Anonymous Nederland has passed away Sparkles Linux . In deepest sadness and i still can`t believe in it , I hope You will find the peace and relief from the pain . #RIP Angel ♥ 

I am a warrior. An overlooked hero. I am valiant, gallant, and chivalrous.

My armor can be rusted, Yet my reputation must remain untarnished.

I can bruise and batter my body, But my word must never be broken.

I may be tongue-tied, However I am always honor bound.

My way might be lost, But my integrity is ever present.

I may be confused about the course of action I am to take, Nevertheless my loyalty to my cause is clear.

I am a legion. A champion of truth and justice. A living example of the good in humanity.

1 comment:

  1. we miss you dear sis <3
    we will fight for our freedom with you in our hearts.
    "A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on."
    - J.F. Kennedy

    ReplyDelete